Meet Our Teams
- Evelyn: Histotechnologist and Surgical Assistant
- Erika: Medical Assistant
- Shawna: Medical Assistant
- Linda: Receptionist and Front Desk Supervisor
- Susan: Medical Assistant
- Kelly: Medical Assistant
- Jennifer: Billing Clerk, Receptionist
- Ana: Histotechnologist and Surgical Assistant
- Karina: Billing Clerk and Receptionist
- Cynthia: Nurse
- Cecilia: Office Manager
- Amanda: Front Desk and Patient Services
- Samantha: Front Desk and Receptionist
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month: Skin Cancer is an Equal Opportunity Disease
May is skin cancer awareness month. Learn skin cancer statistics, recommendations for sun protection, and early detection of skin cancer.Read
Can Laser Vein Treatment Get Rid of Spider Veins in My Legs?
Do you have spider veins on your legs? Laser vein treatment is a safe and effective way to reduce spider veins and get a younger-looking appearance.Read
What Is The Best Laser Treatment For Facial Spider Veins?
An in-depth guide to spider veins, including what causes them, how to prevent them, and the laser treatments available to minimize their appearance.Read
Is Laser Hair Removal A Permanent Solution?
Throw away your razor once and for all! Find out more about how laser hair removal can help save you precious time and money for years to come.Read